Week 7.1: Facebook Business Likes

Business Pages Moody Bits Liked 

This is a list of business pages Moody Bits liked. I chose business' that are not competition, as we offer very different products/services, but have the same or overlapping target markets. I also chose quite a few pages pertaining to the Knoxville area. These are groups also in my target market or that provide info to Knoxville residents on the latest and greatest products, restaurants news etc. I wanted to familiarize myself with Knoxville companies as I am moving there in a few months and it is where I will be conducting business. Of course, later I hope to expand significantly and some of my other business page likes reflect the audience I hope to have as customers in the future, if I am dreaming big anyways.
  • University of Tennessee, Knoxville
  • National Restaurant Association
  • Appalachian Trail Conservancy
  • Knoxville Mom's Blog
  • Cross Fit Knoxville
  • Amtrak
  • Visit Knoxville
  • REI
  • Southwest Airlines

Comments

Popular Posts