Week 7.2: Facebook Scheduler

Moody Bits Scheduled Posts

I am hoping these posts will engage my audience because they create some anticipation and also ask for the audience to interact. I am asking the viewer to pick which flavor they would like to see added to the menu/product list. The viewer only needs to type the name or number of one of the listed options, so not a lot of time or effort is being requested. However, that little bit of feedback can help me decide what product to put on the menu, gets potential customers excited and creates a relation between Moody Bits and its target market.
I think my scheduled post may be more effective if I make it more visual make the 2cd post where I am asking the viewer to vote look more like a poster rather than just text.

Comments

Popular Posts